01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Winter storm hits Utah with traffic trouble, airport delays
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- As 'Black Panther' shows, inclusion pays at the box office
- Shooting survivors on potential collision course with Trump
- Trump backs efforts to bolster FBI gun checks