01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?