01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations