01/04/2013 10:03amSome children have already gone back to school, while others will be going back on Monday. The adjustment back can be a difficult adjustment for some children. But, counselors say there are ways parents can help their kids get over the January blues.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Sen. Mike Lee opposes AR-15 ban, says hard to distinguish from hunting rifles
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Watch live: Trump to announce new NKorea sanctions at CPAC
- Orem police conduct undercover sting on motorists who ignore school bus stop signs