02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance