02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes