01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover