04/26/2013 10:36pmFriday would have been Larry H. Miller's 69th birthday, but complications from diabetes took his life four years ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper