02/12/2013 11:40amWith a finger on the pulse of the sports world KSL asks the pressing questions and gets the insightful answers from our team of sports reporters. Today's question: After 52 games Jazz are 28-24, one game better than last season. Sign of progress?
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Do deceased have privacy rights? Court to decide in slain restauranteur's case