02/11/2013 8:07pmLet's face the facts: having a child with a mental challenge of any kind is rapidly becoming a normal situation in our society. I applaud families who are doing their best, but there are many helpful options not being considered in these situations.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED