02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blinds companies following her 2016 death
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days