12/31/2012 9:46pmThe Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved a Johnson & Johnson tuberculosis drug that is the first new medicine to fight the deadly infection in more than four decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.