01/26/2013 6:43pmCelebrities have long contended with the occasional downsides of stardom _ tabloid scandals, stalkers, box office bombs, the paparazzi. Now, add "swatting" to the list _ a prank that sends police charging to the gates of stars' homes on false reports of gunmen, hostages or other crimes in progress.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Governor 'leaning' toward signing concealed carry bill for young adults