01/12/2013 3:59pmPresident Barack Obama's second inauguration is shaping up as a high-energy celebration smaller than his first milestone swearing-in, yet still designed to mark his unprecedented role in American history with plenty of eye-catching glamour.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified