09/02/2014 10:33pmSalt Lake City leaders are in the middle of moving bicycle lanes around on 300 South. As the project becomes reality, the idea of "protected lanes," as they're called, is being both applauded and criticized.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Exhibitors mixed on Outdoor Retailer moving to Colorado