04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Police don’t believe ISIS flag at high school was placed by anyone tied to Islamic State