02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Exhibitors mixed on Outdoor Retailer moving to Colorado
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting