02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck