01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Attorney admits he lied to Mueller's federal agents
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'