01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in a week
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, delays flights at SLC airport
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- From trash to gas: Plant to turn garbage into energy almost complete
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Police: Man threatened, pointed handgun at motel employee
- The cutting edge of sports data: 6 projects that could change our understanding of basketball