01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- North Korea 2nd ICBM test puts much of US in range: experts
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Have You Seen This? Man has more fun on his commute than any of us
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Scaramucci tirades ignite smoldering White House tensions