01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them