12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric
- A cutting edge approach to save your knees
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15