11/29/2012 8:04pmHealth care in the workplace is something Utah business owners are struggling to provide and it's something Utah workers are afraid to lose. A new option cuts employers costs significantly, and gives employees financial flexibility.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested in West Valley City after assaulting officer, causing concussion
- UHP: Man dies after suffering medical issue while driving on I-80
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sexual misconduct cases
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'