12/31/2013 1:04amIn an almost annual ritual, Congress is letting a package of 55 popular tax breaks expire at the end of the year, creating uncertainty _ once again _ for millions of individuals and businesses.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- House GOP passes $788B bill for Pentagon, US-Mexico border wall
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person