01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, delays flights at SLC airport
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Police searching for missing, endangered South Jordan man
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blinds companies following her 2016 death