12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'
- Make Your Week: Teenager wins prize, gives it to toddlers; stranger helps change tire
- User submitted: Photos show snowiest weekend of year