02/01/2014 1:45amA report issued by the State Department on Friday raised no major environmental objections to the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada. The 1,179-mile pipeline would travel through Montana and South Dakota to a hub in Nebraska, where it would connect with existing pipelines to carry more than 800,000 barrels of crude oil a day to refineries in Texas.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram