12/02/2013 12:38pmPilots are becoming so reliant on computer systems that do most of the flying in today's airliners that on the rare occasions when something goes wrong, they're sometimes unprepared to take control, according to aviation safety experts and government and industry studies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, causes 130 crashes
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in 4 days
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Ex-Trump campaign aide pleads guilty in Russia probe
- Police searching for missing, endangered South Jordan man
- After school shooting, Florida leaders propose new gun laws
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent