11/03/2013 6:25amThe Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research Poll on Social Security was conducted from Aug. 8-Sept. 10 by NORC at the University of Chicago. It is based on landline and cellphone interviews with a nationally representative random sample of 1,024 adults 50 years old and older. Interviews included 815 respondents on landline telephones and 209 on cellphones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Winter storm hits Utah with traffic trouble, airport delays
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- As 'Black Panther' shows, inclusion pays at the box office
- RSL veteran Wingert retires from profesional soccer
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives