10/05/2013 4:05pmThe Pentagon is bringing back to work at least 90 percent of the estimated 350,000 defense civilian employees who were furloughed in the partial government shutdown. The move takes a big bite out of the impact of the political impasse in Washington that has left the government without a budget.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Teacher turnover tied to working conditions, expert says; Love talks need to 'fix it' following Fla. attack
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA