10/19/2013 3:32amA truck carrying hog feed smashed into the rear of a passenger bus on a remote downhill provincial road in the northern Philippines early Saturday, setting off a series of wrecks that left at least 20 people dead and injured 44 others, police said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Teacher turnover tied to working conditions, expert says; Love talks need to 'fix it' following Fla. attack
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA