01/10/2014 2:13pmMore than 2 million Americans met the health care overhaul's deadline last month to sign up for insurance coverage that started Jan. 1. But the enrollment window hasn't slammed shut on the millions more who still need protection in the new year.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them
- 7 more essential movies for film buffs streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime