02/11/2013 11:29pmA 1-800 number that dials an erotic chat line is being advertised in Utah as a hotline for teens. A KSL investigation discovered that hotline used to be real, but once it shut down its phone number hit the open market — and nobody told the phone company to stop the listing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Winter storm hits Utah with traffic trouble, airport delays
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- As 'Black Panther' shows, inclusion pays at the box office
- Shooting survivors on potential collision course with Trump
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives