02/01/2013 12:01pmKSL's Jay McFarland reviews two Bluetooth devices that interact with your mobile devices. The JayBird is the smallest wireless headphone on the market, packing 8-hours of high-fidelity sound. The COOKOO is a watch that syncs with your smartphone, giving you all of your phone's alerts on your wrist.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blinds companies following her 2016 death
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County