07/21/2013 10:47pmLeading up to Pioneer Day there are the fireworks, rodeos, and of course, the largest parade in the state. But July 24th in Utah is more than all that. It commemorates the arrival of Mormon settlers to the Salt Lake Valley in 1847.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.