11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Senate candidate Romney gets endorsement from President Trump
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?