08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Orem police conduct undercover sting on motorists who ignore school bus stop signs
- Romney talks his relationship with Trump, guns and school safety