08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Herbert: Goal is to be able to play tennis at Pioneer Park a year from now
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Senators prepare bill to block firing of special counsel
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office