06/14/2014 11:42amVirgin Galactic, led by billionaire Richard Branson, allowed CNN unprecedented access to a "SpaceShipTwo, Serial Two" spacecraft which was being carefully assembled by workers at a secure facility in the high desert north of Los Angeles.
Browse by Day Archive
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Winter storm leads to snowy Presidents Day commute
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore
- Shooting survivors on potential collision course with Trump
- Trump backs efforts to bolster FBI gun checks
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston