04/19/2014 5:24pmBeing apathetic is usually defined as showing a lack of enthusiasm or energy. Most people who experience it say they just aren't motivated to do anything.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer