01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M