01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Winter storm hits Utah with traffic trouble, airport delays
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- As 'Black Panther' shows, inclusion pays at the box office
- Shooting survivors on potential collision course with Trump
- Trump backs efforts to bolster FBI gun checks