01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake