11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'