11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA