11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Senate candidate Romney gets endorsement from President Trump
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?