11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition