10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah; I-15 near Nephi reopens
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant