08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.