07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt